Saints Alive In Jesus
P.O. Box 1347
Issaquah WA 98027
Marriott Hotels Phasing Out of its very
Lucrative Porn Business
Marriott International said it will phase out adult-content video services from its 600,000 hotel rooms worldwide, causing some to speculate that the Bethesda hospitality giant is responding to interest groups that promote family values.
“The Marriott family is known as being very conservative, partly from their Mormon background,” said C. Patrick Scholes, a senior gaming and hotel analyst with FBR Capital Markets.
The moves comes two weeks after likely GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s resignation from Marriott’s board. During the 2008 presidential campaigns, Romney was criticized by family-oriented interest groups for not pressing Marriott to drop the adult movies offered in its rooms….
On Monday, it said the recent decision was based on economics and technology. More guests can access adult content cheaply on their portable devices rather than pay for premium adult channels. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/01/24/AR2011012406424.html
Oops. I thought they finally decided to put morality over profit. Not.
We are discontinuing our VHS Inventories
Effective immediately Until supplies [hopefully] run out
All VHS products
Only $6.00 plus s/h
These can be ordered at our on line bookstore
and through our
free Product order line at
Baptism of Boldness * Dr. Walter Martin VBB
Dialogue at the Doorstep* Martin/ Decker VDD
Dr. Martin Debates LDS Apologist* VMDM
DNA and the Book Of Mormon VDNA
From Darkness to Light Freemasonry VFDL
The God Makers Mormonism VGM
The Mormon Dilemma Mormonism VMD
Temple of the GodMakers Mormonism VTGM
[Is Mormonism Compatible
With Christianity?] Spencer/Decker VMC
Secret World of Mormonism VSWM
* The Very Super best of Dr. Martin!
Freemasonry: Growing Nowhere Fast
I have said for some time that dwindling Lodge membership has put the brakes on Freemasonry. In my home state, there are more Masonic funerals than there are initiations. My concern is less for their non-existent growth than I am for the lost souls still tied to the Freemasonic god, JaoBuLon. As they age, the chances to pull them lose becomes a race against time. The following article, taken from a Masonic website, tells the story better than I can
An Interesting article about the problems within American Freemasonry, by a concerned Freemason, Fred Milliken
He discusses its decline in local membership and authority. The Grand Lodge’s takeover of the local “tribes” is an effort to control them and their income and divert it to its own national interests and commitments. He quotes liberally from Glenn Beck’s new book “Broke.” This is an honest, well written report.
Read it at: http://www.freemasoninformation.com/2011/01/a-case-for-decentralizing-american-mainstream-tribal-freemasonry/
A Must Read For Every Mormon!
Mormonism: A Life Under False Pretenses
Lee. B. Baker
After three decades of exceptional service in many leadership positions within the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Bishop Lee B. Baker found the time to actually study the official history and the core doctrines of the church. After two years of intense religious study from official church records, which centered on the early years of the Mormon Church, several hypocritical teachings became impossible to dismiss.
He sincerely asked his local, regional, and then finally the national leadership of the Mormon Church for some clarification specific to the practices of polygamy, polyandry, and blood atonement among the early saints.
He was told that many of these questions were in direct violation of church policy, procedures, and covenants. And even though he was an ordained Bishop, he was clearly warned that any further inquiries concerning these subjects would place his membership in the Mormon Church at risk.
In December of 2008, Bishop Baker forced his own excommunication from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints by continuing to ask piercing questions about the personal character and motives of both the past and present leadership of that church.
Only a few months prior to his excommunication, several of the High Priests who conducted this mockery of a just trial had great confidence in Bishop Baker as the Sunday school teacher of their own sons and daughters. Bishop Baker participated in hundreds of Mormon temple ceremonies, some of which included the precise method of simulating the taking of a human life if particular sacred Mormon covenants were violated. His firsthand experiences and insight into the authentic teachings, policies, and practices of Mormonism provide a unique view of one of the world's fastest growing religions, which he demonstrates to be a life under false pretenses. Explicit details, including the actual names, dates, and statements of the leadership of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints shape the foundation for this incredible true story of religious deceit and deception from 1830 to the present. As a highly decorated retired army officer, Mr. Baker held positions of trust and responsibly within the Department of Defense for nearly thirty-five years.
Lee Baker has scored with this tremendous look at the deception of the Mormon Church and has done it right from the very hearts of its people.
It is one thing to read straight facts, but Lee's soft and tender heart for his own people has broken through the veil of secrecy and darkness enshrouding the LDS people. His hurts are the hurts of many thousands and his journey is a long and painful one that other thousands have quietly suffered.
The difference here is that LDS Bishop Lee Baker and his wife did something about it. They have told the world the truth and have done so with solid credentials, courage, integrity and power.
This is a must read for every Mormon, every LDS convert or investigator and for anyone who has a loved one lost in the tangled web of Mormonism.
I am grateful for having read it. Visit Lee’s webpage page and read the many reviews by fellow Mormons and then get your copy at http://fatherspress.com/ today.
Islamic Teachings About Women
- Woman’s servitude in Islam is symbolized by how she must dress. The Islamic religion demands that women be clothed in over-garments: “O Prophet, say to your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers that they let down upon them their over-garments; this will be proper, that they may be known and thus they will not be given trouble.” (Surah 33:59).
- Islam stresses a master-slave relationship in marriage. “[Of those wives] you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is high, great.” (Surah 3:34). One hadith passage states: “A woman cannot fulfill her duties toward God without first having accomplished the duties that she owes her husband.”
- Surah 4 is titled “Al Nisa” (The Women). In Surah 4:34: “Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other. . . So good women are obedient . . .As for those women you fear rebellion [disloyalty], admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and beat them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them Lo, Allah is ever high exalted, great.”
- Surah 4: 24: “And all married women are forbidden unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess. It is the decree of Allah for you. Lawful unto your are all beyond those mentioned, so that you seek them with your wealth in honest wedlock, not debauchery. . . And there is no sin for you in what you do by mutual agreement after the duty (has been done). Lo, Allah is ever knower, wise.”
- Omar the second caliph (581-644): “Prevent the woman from learning to write. Say no to her capricious ways.”
- Ali the fourth caliph (600-661), whom the Shi’ites recognize, said: “The entire woman is an evil and what is worse is that it is a necessary evil.” Again: “You should never ask a woman her advice because her advice is worthless. Hide them so that they cannot see other men . . .Do not spend too much time in their company for they will lead you to your downfall.”
- Some of the hadiths say: “Better for a man to be splashed by a pig than for him to brush against the elbow of a woman not permitted him.” “Three things can interrupt prayers if they pass in front of someone praying: a black dog, a woman, and an ass.”
- “Your women are as your field; go into them as you will” (Surah 2:223).
- Mohammed said: ”The woman should never refuse her husband even on the saddle of a horse.” (Warraq, 304).
- One hadith account says that two prayers that never reach the heavens are that of the escaping slave and that of the reluctant woman who frustrates her husband at night (Warraq, 304).
- The Koran says nothing about women being in heaven. [except as the virgins the “Martyrs” receive]
- One hadith does say that women might be in heaven. But it makes her getting to heaven dependent on her husband: “The woman who dies and with whom the husband is satisfied will go to paradise.”
- Female children can only inherit one-half of what male children can receive (Surah 4:11).
(c) copyright 2011 Ed Decker, all rights reserved
Saints Alive In Jesus
PO Box 1347 Issaquah WA 98027
email Ed at:
Please! Will you do two things for the ministry today...
Help us out financially
Your gifts to the ministry are tax deductible!
Visit our Home Page to contribute.
Send out a copy of this newsletter to your own email list
and invite them to sign up for their own free subscription
Sign up with Saints Alive on Facebook and interact with us
Join Ed at Twitter
Join Ed’s Blog at
Visit Ed at WordPress
Order powerful books and other Saints Alive Products at:
the website bookstore!